- Do not use any Third-Party Program.
Starting September 20, 2013, All players who will be caught Macro-ing/Bottingwill be banned permanently without any notice.
Q: What if they beg you to Unban their account?
A: Even if they beg 24/7. I wont unban their accounts.
Q: How will you know if a player is botting?
A: If they are not responding and they are doing the same pattern for so many hours.
Example: Cast Skill – Cast Skill - Use MP Potion – Cast Skill – Cast Skill – Use MP Potion
- No Impersonation, Do not pretend to be a Game Master. Do not name yourself similar to a GM.
Example #1: A player whispers another player and he has a “GM” on his name.
Remember, GM(s) will never ask for your Account Info or Items,
Example #2: A player copied the name of your friend and whispers you “Hey, cani borrow your Lvl 13 Altiverse Maiden Set?”.
Remember, GM(s) are not responsible for lost items.
- Exploiting bugs that result in the gain of large quantities of Galder or Items or having Overpowered Equipments, or disrupting the server will result in a IP ban. Reporting a bug of this nature will result in a reward.
- Do not use character names with offensive or inappropriate words in them, that might directly or indirectly offend other players.
- Do not attempt to trade things within rTO for things outside of rTO. This includes real money, items/accounts of other servers/games, etc.
- Spamming useless messages using TBN Megaphone will result to Account Suspension. You can only use TBN Megaphone for Party/Guild Recruitment or Trading.
Game Master Relation
- GM(s) will never ask for your items or password in game.
- GM(s) will never give away any galder, items, power level or tank players.
- Respect all GM(s).
- Do not spam messages to GM(s).
- Do not ask to be a GM.
- GM(s) reserve the right to ban for rule violations without warning.
- No begging for items/galders. Example: Posting this on Party Bulletin ”SOMEONE GIVE ME MONEY PLZ IM NEW HERE”
- Respect all players. No harassment or discrimination is allowed. Serious offenses such as racial discrimination or sexual harassment may result in a ban.
- Do not spam, trashtalk or use vulgar or obscene language in public chat.Something is considered spam when the same (or a similar) message is repeated very often. If you need something, do not tell or ask about it every 30 seconds or minute. Once every few minutes is more than enough.
- Although we welcome any nationality and thus a wide variety of languages, it becomes very difficult for players to follow conversation when a large quantity of lines are in languages they do not understand. As such, please try to keep the primary language in public chat to English. Extended conversations or excessive lines in another language can be treated as public chat spam on a case-by-case, player-reported basis.
- If you are recruiting or looking for a party, please use the Party Bulletin.
- When casting area attacks, make sure not to hit other players’ monsters.
- Do not chase someone through different PVP rooms killing them repeatedly without their permission.To report players harassing you in this manner, take screenshots of them switching PVP rooms 3 times within half an hour to kill you.
- Do not scam/steal people of their items, accounts and galder.
- If someone apologizes for breaking one of the rules above, accept the apology and move on. Do not harass, swear or threaten them.
- Do not advertise or recommend other Trickster servers on any kind of chat.
- You are responsible for your account’s security. Choose a strong, secure password that you will not forget.
- If you give out your password to anyone, you take FULL responsibility for their actions (including botting/scamming/item loss/character deletion)
- We are not responsible if your items got stolen because someone guessed your password, or because they deceived you.
- Account trading is not encouraged. If you lose accounts/items from attempting to buy/sell/trade them, we are not responsible for your loss.
- Most of all: use common sense. Do not do things to other people that you wouldn’t want them to do to you, too.
- These rules may change without notice.